Two Ways To Order!
1) Order Online
1. Add to Shopping Cart. Find the title you wish to purchase and click the "Add to Cart" button. Click "Continue Shopping" to browse and add more titles.
2. Submit Order. When you have made all of your selections click the "Checkout" button at the bottom of your shopping cart. Fill in your billing and shipping information on Google Checkout's safe and secure form. When you have completed the form, click the "Submit" button.
3. Check your email. You will immediately be sent an e-mail confirming your order.
2) Order By MailDownload Order Form
P.O. Box 32731
Kansas City, MO 64171
3) Order By Phone
Call 1-816 343-4391 to place your order
Please make checks payable to: HTIC, LLC. Orders submitted online must be paid via Google Checkout.
Ground UPS shipping will be provided for shipping addresses in the United States and Canada. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery (in-stock items usually ship in 1-3 business days)
Due to the nature of our product, we are not able to offer any refunds. Exact product exchanges will be honored for any defection within 30 days from the original shipping date. Return shipping and re-mailing is the responsibility of the buyer. Thank you.
Educational Outreach Training Manual and DVD
Gloria Thomas Anderson, LMSW, a professional social worker and lecturer, has developed this much-needed educational outreach package for hospices and other healthcare organizations. Her inspirational message is encouraging to see and hear, providing valuable insight that you can use right away.
About the Outreach Training Instructional Manual with accompanying CD:
A simple and cost-effective action plan is provided in this easy seven (7) step Outreach Manual! It includes:
- A 16-page PowerPoint presentation of the three key influences on African-American end of life decision making
- Facilitator PowerPoint notes
- Sample templates of marketing materials
- A FREE copy of “The African-American Spiritual and Ethical Guide to End of Life Care“
- A FREE “What Y’all Gon’ Do With Me” Pen;
- A FREE “Tomorrow’s Hope” Gift Print
The CD contains all the contents included in the Instructional Manual for your ease to “personalize” without recreating, saving you both, time and money!
About the DVD:
The DVD is only one component of the complete Educational Outreach Training Kit available. Gloria's educational outreach presentation is now available on this 22-minute DVD and has been designed to save you time and money! This cost-saving tool addresses the historical, cultural and spiritual factors written in her end of life Guide and is presented in a professional, yet warm-hearted manner.
In light of the global economic situation, many organizations are cutting back on expenses wherever possible. That’s understandable and good business. This DVD has been created with that in mind too—to help you in continuing your commitment efforts to reach and serve African American communities in end of life care - affordably!
Finally… a complete kit that gives you a simple and cost effective way to reach the African American communities you serve! This new educational resource is ready to work for your organization today!
Educational Outreach DVD and Complete Training Package
Includes: Instruction Manual with CD and Training DVD